Bluffton Home Series
HEART OF THE LOWCOUNTRY
Considering replacing your manufactured home with a Bluffton Home Series modular home?
It may be more affordable than you think.
While the overall cost of a modular home may be more expensive, the additional cost associated with a monthly payment may be minimal, especially if you already own your property.
Also, unlike a manufactured home, a modular home qualifies for mortgage programs.
The same mortgage rules and regulations apply to purchasing a modular home as to a site-built home.
1. Price per square foot cost is a general estimate based on the Nationwide Homes’ Beaufort River Cottage standard home design.
2. Square footage/home cost based on US Census Bureau 2013 national average for double-wide manufactured home.
3. Modular Home downpayment is calculated at 3.5% for a FHA loan.
4. Manufactured Home downpayment calculated at 10%, based on available conventional financing as of June 24, 2014.
5. Modular Home payment is calculated using a 4.25% fixed interest rate with a 30-year term for a FHA loan as of June 24, 2014.
6. Manufactured Home payment is calculated using a 7.25% fixed interest rate with a 20 year term for a conventional loan as of June 24, 2014.
Town of Bluffton © 2014 | Disclaimer